Riverdale Hall Hotel Special Offers
Join us for pampered relaxation with the option of occasional entertainment, guided walk and quiz. Log fires, woolly hats, hot toddies, crackers, good broths and roasts. Traditional Christmas Day lunch and all the warmth you would expect from a friendly, family run country house hotel.
Christmas Eve – Thursday 24th December 2016
- Get into the festive spirit from the moment you arrive at Riverdale Hall with a welcome offering of mince pies and home made cakes served in the lounge with tea & coffee or a glass of port.
- 7.00 pm – Guests gather for an informal meet and greet where you can enjoy a glass of cham-pagne
- 7.30 pm onwards Riverdale gourmet dinner, 4 courses served in our award-winning restaurant.
- Relax in front of open fires.
- 10.00 pm – Mulled wine served in the bar followed by a short stroll to midnight mass
Christmas Day – Friday 25th December 2016
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 – 10:00 am – choose a Bucks fizz breakfast in the restaurant or a continental breakfast served in your room where you can open the presents left by Santa.
- 12—2pm We’ll be serving a delicious traditional Christmas day lunch after which we recognize you’ll want to do nothing more arduous than relax in front of our open log fires and play with your new toys!!.
- And if you’ve still got room later in the day, you can tuck into our sumptuous light evening buffet served at 7.30pm
Boxing Day – Saturday 26th December 2016
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast between 8.30 – 10.00 am leaving room of course for our two course lunch.
- Spend the afternoon at your leisure and then be ready to join us at 7.00 pm for drinks followed by dinner.
- Join us, to celebrate in a warm, friendly and informal family run hotel. Choose one, two or three night
breaks from Friday 30th December. Guests are generally left to their own devices although New Years Eve
dinner with cabaret and dancing is organised! And an optional quiz takes place on New Years day night.
- Otherwise relax around the swimming pool, take the short walk down river to the small town of Bellingham
or visit nearby Hadrian’s Wall or Kielder Water.
Download our Christmas and New-Year 2016 Leaflet for more information, prices and special offers
Book your Christmas party now to avoid disappointment and save the hassle later
- Here at Riverdale Hall Hotel we offer unbelievable value 3 courses only £19.90
- Dance the night away with free entertainment every Friday and Saturday night. Mid week entertainment available by arrangement
- Lunchtime special – have your party at lunch time for only £14.90 per person for our 3 course festive menu
- Why not make a night of it? Discounted bed and breakfast rates for Christmas parties! Bed and Breakfast – includes en-suite room and full English breakfast
- Friday & Saturday night – £49.00 single, £39.00 per person twin or double
- Sunday – Thursday – £45.00 single, £35.00 per person twin or double
- Complimentary use of the swimming pool and sauna
- Christmas Party dates:
- Friday Dec 2nd – Jolene
- Saturday Dec 3rd – Julia McArthur
- Friday Dec 9th – Dixie
- Saturday Dec 10th – Shona Perfect(Afternoon and Night)
- Friday Dec 16th – Michelle B
- Saturday 17th – Kenny
Book and stay with us on Bed and Breakfast Terms from only £49.00 per person, includes use of our swimming pool and sauna!! Not available online!
From only £8.50 for 1 course!!!
For all these offers please telephone 01434 220254 to book – Discounts not available online!