Hotel with leisure activities in Northumberland
Riverdale Hall Hotel provides weekend breaks, mid week breaks and holidays all year round. As well as providing unlimited access to Northumberland’s rugged and beautiful scenery, we can help you find numerous ways to fill your valuable leisure time.
Supporting our claim to be Northumberland’s premier sporting hotel, we have:
- An indoor swimming pool with sauna;
- Our own cricket field in the hotel grounds, so you can watch or participate;
- Salmon fishing and trout fishing on the River Tyne in the hotel grounds, nearby rivers and lochs;
- Close proximity to Kielder Water so you can indulge in your favourite water sports;
- Organised deer, pheasant and partridge shoots;
- Bellingham Golf Course nearby for the golf fanatics;
- Access to the local footpaths and cycle ways so you can enjoy a walking or mountain biking holiday. You can also explore Kielder Forest and Hadrians Wall or walk the Pennine Way. We offer a free pick-up and drop-off service for Pennine Way and Hadrians Wall walkers.
We can also arrange other special activities, including: horse riding, quad biking, tank driving, paint balling, clay pigeon shooting, archery, grass carting, off road driving, helicopter and balloon flights.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and see what we can organise for your leisure time.